Find the Best Contact Lenses for your Money
When you want to see better but wish to find other alternatives to squinting and pesky glasses, you may want to consider trying on contact lenses. You do not have to give up on your glasses right away either. Many people who use contact lenses keep their glasses and swap back and forth between the two as the occasion dictates. Whatever you decide, you will want to know about what a contact lens is, how it is used, the advantages, and where you can order yours at a discount - like at Contacts2u.com.au. Continue reading and you will soon know all that you need to know to make the best decision on behalf of your sight.
What are Contact Lenses?
Instead of using glasses to improve your vision, optometrists have invented a way to place the lens right on top of the eye. When they started doing this, contact lenses were born; and people have been able to see better for decades now thanks to the innovation. Now, contacts come in a variety of styles, colors, and brands and can be custom made to fit your eye and prescription. In fact, there are some styles of contacts that are made not to improve vision but simply to change the color of the eye. Indeed, contact lenses have come a long way since their introduction to the market and improvements are still being made as science progresses.
Specific Types and Brands of Contact Lenses
Regardless of your prescription, there should be plenty of options from which to choose when it comes to brands and types of contacts. Many people opt for dailies, which are daily disposable contacts that are swapped out each night at the end of use. Some people prefer these because they cut down on infection and irritation. However, there are plenty that can be used on a monthly basis or as prescribed by your optometrist. It is important to remember that no matter what type of contact lenses you decide upon, you will need to consult with your doctor before doing anything. Shopping confidently on Contacts2U.com.au is a good first step in finding out what options are available to you.
Whether you are in search of better contacts to help you see better, toric lenses that work as bifocals, or you just wish to get your hands on some coloured lenses for vanity purposes, you should be able to order online at a discount when you search the website for more information. You can choose between popular brands like Acuvue, Bausch and Lomb, Ciba, Freshlook, and Cooper Vision to name just a few. Take the time to get to know the pros and cons of each of these brands so that you can make the most informed decision.
Acuvue Brand Contact Lenses by Johnson and Johnson
Acuvue1 is one of the most popular brands of contact lenses and contact lens products. Choose from a selection that includes items for all sorts of eye problems. Find out if Acuvue has a contact lens that is right for you from the following types:
- Acuvue Oasys - These quality contact lenses are perfect for people who need contact lenses often. They are a fortnightly disposable lens and come in a 6 pack.
- Acuvue 1 Day Trueye Lenses - This variety is perfect for people whith standard vision problems. Great for those who are on the go or who wish to alleviate the worry of maintaining their contact lenses from their lives. These dailies are among the most popular.
- Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism - For those people with a "football shaped eye" these contact lenses are ideal. They come in a 30 or 90 day pack and can be ordered and reordered as often as needed.
Bausch & Lomb's PureVision Contact Lenses
Another popular, high-quality brand of contact lenses, Bausch & Lomb2 stays on the cutting edge of vision improvement. With products that are comparable to the most notable brands, Bausch & Lomb should definitely not be ignored in your search for the best.
Ciba Vision Lenses
This reputable brand brings you many options in regards to improving your vision. Their popular line of Air Optix3 lenses has been a top choice of people all around the world for decades. This brand offers several options to help you see improvement to your sight.
- Air Optix Aqua - These lenses are the perfect match for someone who spends a lot of time in an office or outside. The design helps keep your eyes feeling fresh throughout the whole day regardless of your activity.
- Air Optix Night and Day - Take the comfort of the Air Optix Aqua and apply it to a lens that can be worn continually through night and day. Feel relieved no matter what life brings your way with the confidence these lenses offer.
- Air Optix Focus Dailies Progressives - These lenses give you your cake and allow you to eat it too. Use a new set of lenses every day while enjoying the benefits of some of the world's best contacts. Designed specifically for everyday use, these superlative lenses are sturdy and effective for someone with a busy lifestyle.
- Focus Dailies Aqua Comfort Plus - If you like the ease of use of dailies, then don't forget to check these out. They are formulated with an agent that helps keep them moist even in the driest situations. Perfect for those who find it difficult to keep scratchiness at bay, these contact lenses can be thrown away daily in exchange for a fresh pair.
Not always do people seek out the best contact lenses to improve sight. Sometimes, folks just want to play with their appearance by changing the color of their eyes. Luckily, both can be had by using Freshlook4 lenses. Have your cake and eat it too when you blend the colors of Freshlook with your own imagination.Freshlook Color Blends - These excitingly popular contact lenses give your face a fresh look when you are able to change the color of your eyes while improving your vision. Choose from a selection of colors and get on your way to looking great and seeing even better.
Cooper Vision Contacts
If you wish to take less of a vain approach to your contact lens search and instead want to find the most scientifically sound products, then you should definitely see what Cooper Vision has to offer. Optometrists everywhere prescribe Cooper Vision lenses to their patients, and with wonderful results. If you find that you are in need of more comprehensive lenses, then you might want to continue reading.
- Biomedics Toric Lenses – These contact lenses are great for people with serious astigmatic vision problems. They are even made with these things in mind, as they come in a light blue color that helps you see them better as you are inserting and removing them. Not only that, but they do not change the color of your eyes while doing so.
- Proclear Dailies – These state-of-the-art contact lenses are awe-inspiring because of their ability to hold on to water molecules for up to three times longer than standard lenses. That makes these lenses a perfect option for people on the go or for those who spend a lot of their time in front of computer screens or books.
Whichever contact lens brand you choose, you can find all the information you need online at Contacts2U right now; and you can even order them at a lower price than at your optometrist. Browse here more for information.
Things to Consider when Shopping for Contact Lenses Online
Not all retailers are created equally, and that is why customers love Contacts2U so much. Australia may be down under, but that does not mean that its consumers need to feel down or be kept under the radar of the best deals on contact lenses (or anything else for that matter). Being educated about your options is one of the best ways to ensure you live a life that is compatible with your visions of it. Do not be blinded by the plethora of options; take the time to get to know what is out there.
When you are looking around for ways to improve your vision, there are a few things you will want to consider. In order to find what you are looking for, and without breaking the bank, you will have to shop around with the best retailer in order to save yourself time, worry, and money. Shopping with Contacts2U is probably your best bet, especially considering you can order your contacts from a host of popular brands right from the website.
- Make a list of the things you are concerned about in regards to your vision. You will need to know what concerns you most so that you are not caught off guard with surprises when you are looking around. Do you need something for extra moisture? Would you prefer to have a set of contact lenses that you can dispose of each day or would you like to have some that you can clean and maintain? These are some of the things you need to know before you even think about looking around for contacts, lest you become blindsided by options you did not even know existed.
- Consult your optometrist about specifics. Buying online can be easier, but you will want to know if there are any special considerations to take in regards to your choices. Your optometrist should have all the information you need. You will need to ask if there are any certain brands to stay away from, or whether you have allergies at all. Knowing all of the information only serves to help you stay away from harmful mistakes. Most optometrists go over the basics of your particular case at the time of the initial appointment, but just in case you missed anything it pays to go back and ask questions before you take matters into your own hands.
- Have your prescription information available. When you are searching for contact lenses online, you are probably doing so in order to save time and money. Do not make the process harder that it has to be; have all your prescription information ready at the time of the search. At Contacts2U, you can order your lenses right on the website and customize the according to your prescription. You do not want to get through the whole process only to find out that you do not know what to order. Having your list of concerns alongside your list of facts and prescription specifics will help streamline your searching and buying processes.
- Know your budget and stick to it. Having a good idea about the kind of money you can spend on your contact lenses is a great tool to help you narrow down your options. Nobody likes to get their hopes up only to be let down; so make sure you know what you are working with in terms of finances before you commit to any idea or option. The worst case scenario is that you purchase high end contact lenses that are too expensive for your personal budget and end up not being able to replenish your supply later when it is needed. Find balance in both your eyesight and your future when you make a workable budget, stick to it, and shop with Contacts2U.com.
- Find out what your insurance covers. Often, you can find that your insurance covers most health concerns, including vision. If you have specific vision insurance coverage, then you will want to check and be sure that contacts are covered under your policy. If you have an overall health plan, you will need to find out if vision coverage is within the perimeters of that plan. These bits of information will need to be found out before you begin your search, and they may very well affect what your healthcare budget will be.
Saving Money on Contact Lenses with Contacts2U.com
Indeed, you could probably head to your optometrist’s office for help finding the best contact lenses for your personal needs, but where is the fun in that? It may also cost a bit more as well, considering the overhead. It may be the wisest decision you ever made regarding your eyesight when you shop online; and it may be even wiser to do so with Contacts2U. Known as the best place to buy contacts online in Australia, you will not be disappointed by the products or the company in your search to find the best lenses for your eyes.
Health Insurance Rebates
Claiming a rebate on your health insurance is a sure-fire way to find the best contact lenses for cheap. Often, you can pick out a set of your favorite contact lenses, purchase them online with Contacts2U, and then have them delivered to your door at no cost to you. You may have to pay an initial fee, but eventually your money will find its way back to you if this is an option. Check with your insurance agent or skim your policy to see if this is something you can do.
Quick Delivery Nationwide
Once you have picked out your favorite lenses, you will need to get your hands on them and start using them for your benefit. Luckily, Contacts2U quickly sends out orders accurately, regardless of what part of Australia you are ordering from. Do not worry about going without the proper contact lenses simply because of your location. Use the services of Contacts2U to get your contacts to you. The process of gaining access to things you need to make your life easier does not end with the search for the products; you must work with a company that promises a good follow through.